September 5, 2013 (Ashburn, VA) –
The National Contract Management Association (NCMA) announces the Contract Management Resource Directory, a resource to quickly locate new and reliable sources of solutions, training, and expert guidance.
NCMA is the place to turn to for everything related to contract management. The Contract Management Resource Directory is bringing a wide scope of suppliers and resources together in one spot; providing contract management professionals with options and variety when it comes to making purchasing decisions. It has everything a contract management professional needs to do their job – at their fingertips:
- A pre-filtered resource, with better results for NCMA members than a generic Google search
- Ability to save favorite companies/resources as you browse
- Find in-depth vendor profiles and information on the suppliers you need; easy to connect with the company and to conduct research online
- Each supplier’s page offers multimedia capabilities
- Suppliers can be added at any time; suppliers maintain their own profiles, to stay current
- Accessible on a continual basis
The Contract Management Resource Directory is built upon Webvent’s Adaptive Media Network technology.
About National Contract Management Association
The National Contract Management Association (NCMA), founded in 1959, is the world’s leading professional resource for those in the field of contract management. The organization, which has over 22,000 members, is dedicated to the professional growth and educational advancement of procurement and acquisition personnel worldwide. NCMA strives to serve and inform the profession it represents and to offer opportunities for the open exchange of ideas in neutral forums.